This data End User License Agreement (EULA) is a legal agreement between you (Buyer
) and the Reverd.com
) for the data which includes crowd reported harassing phone numbers and may include aggregated data from various external sources (Data Product). By linking, downloading, copying, or otherwise using the Data Product, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA.
Subject to the terms of this EULA, the Vendor grants to the Buyer a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable, worldwide license to:
- access, store, view and manipulate the data, create derived data and combine or mix the Data Product with other data;
- distribute the data internally and use the Data Product for internal purposes; and
- resell or distribute the data in a format other than its original or substantially similar format.
Each party represents, undertakes and warrants to the other party that:
- it has all requisite right, power and authority to enter into this EULA, perform its obligations and grant the rights it grants hereunder; and
- it is not listed on (and is not located in any country that is listed on) any prohibited, sanctioned, embargoed or restricted list published by the US Government, the United Nations or the Council of the European Union.
The Buyer represents, undertakes and warrants to the Vendor that:
- it will not use the Data Product in any way that would breach any applicable laws and regulations;
- it will not resell or distribute the Data Product in its original format or in a substantially similar format;
- it will keep the Data Product in such a way that access to the Data Product is controlled and it will not be disclosed or used for any other purpose except as permitted by this EULA; and
- it will notify the Licensor immediately of any actual or potential unauthorized use or misappropriation of the Data Product.
The Vendor represents, undertakes and warrants to the Buyer that:
- it is the true owner of the Data Product or is properly authorized to license the Data Product and is able to grant a license in the Data Product in accordance with the terms of this EULA;
- its listing is accurate, current and complete and is not misleading or otherwise deceptive and complies with all applicable Laws;
- its Data Product complies with the description given to it;
- it has obtained all necessary approvals and licenses and meets all qualifications or requirements necessary under all applicable Laws to license the Data Product, including consumer protection requirements, data protection and privacy law requirements, confidentiality law requirements and intellectual property law requirements.
The Buyer acknowledges that the Vendor makes no representations or warranties in respect of the Data Product. The Vendor
provides the Data Product
on an "as is" basis and expressly disclaims any warranties, express or implied, as to merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The Vendor does not warrant that the Data Product will be uninterrupted, error-free, accurate, reliable or correct. The Buyer acknowledges that reliance upon the Data Product is at the Buyer's risk.
No ownership or intellectual property rights to and in the Data Product transfer under this EULA. The Buyer will not commit any act that would impair proprietary and intellectual property rights in the Data Product.
Entire Agreement and Severance
This EULA represents the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Data Product and supersedes all previous or contemporaneous oral or written agreements. Neither party relies on, and will have no remedies in respect of any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in this EULA. If any provision of this EULA is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions in this EULA.
This document was
last modified on 14 January 2017.
Any claim related to this EULA or Reverd.com
services shall be governed by the laws of the State of Wyoming, U.S.A. without regard to its conflict of law provisions.